Business Development Manager
We are a business that likes to push the boundaries that is not afraid to do things differently. If you are a Sales Executive that is not afraid to challenge the market and has the capabilities to push yourself to the next level, we would like to meet you.
We are a software development company that creates high value bespoke software solutions for multi-national organisations to tech start-up’s. Our focus is delivering quality, value and domain expertise – we have the record of accomplishment to prove this.
We are now strategically growing the business; fundamental and central to this is the sales team. The successful candidate will have range of business critical responsibilities but will be working with and supported by a close team.
Amdaris is an ambitions and professional software services company. We are fully committed to achieving our growth goals. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in assessing and delivering the over-arching sales strategy. A creative, self-starter that has the profile to build a team around them, based on successful results, will excel. This is the beginning of further growth plans and objectives.
The role will revolve around selling Software Development outsourcing solutions and services to clients across all industry sectors within the UK corporate sector. Taking full ownership of the end-to-end sales process whilst being supported by a Marketing Research Analyst and the Senior Management team.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 4 years plus experience of selling consultative solutions to CxO and Director level
- Proven track record in selling outsourced or complex solutions – although not necessarily directly related to our core business
- Ability to generate own sales leads through various methods including, networking, direct marketing and events
- Self starter with ability to work unsupervised within a dynamic environment
- Must show strength in designing own sales strategy
- As well as having formal sales training you will need to be a polished, well-presented sales person who can deal with people at senior levels
- Must be flexible and willing to travel to any location and work away from home when needed
- Have a sense of humour and be prepared to have fun
- Identifying new potential clients through different research methods including internet, chambers of commerce, press, associations etc
- Creating own appointments
- Developing cost effective marketing strategies to aid full market penetration
- Selling software outsourcing solutions on both an end to end and modular basis
- Account managing acquired clients and ensuring that all services are sold
- Provide, in part, first level consultancy to clients
- Seek out and develop business tenders from all market areas
- Take decisions in a timely and appropriate manner whilst at the same time ensuring others follow similar principles
- Remain forceful when others become pessimistic and defeatist and provide satisfactory and acceptable outcomes in situations which involve the new and unexpected
- Focus and push both self and others, if required, to achieve targets, budgets and results despite any opposition or antagonism on route
- Create a culture of strategic excellence and encourage others to think longer-term, developing strategic advantage and seeking opportunities for future development
- Develop trust in people and be willing to smooth relationships and advise and assist others
- Bring a sense of urgency to situations, demonstrate an active approach, be willing to get involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives
- Be firm and persistent when expressing views and provide thoughts and ideas to overcome problems once the situation has been properly debated