Why Choose Us
Most of the challenges associated with using a Development Partner resource can emanate from Cultural and language differences, Proximity, Time Zones, and Management Controls – whilst these challenges alone can mask the true day rate that a Partner might charge, they can also impact project success or deadlines.
By working with Amdaris, our clients benefit from working with a Microsoft Gold Partner, with a UK based management team and technical resource, but at competitive commercial terms.
A software development partner
When companies consider working with a software development partner, it’s normally driven by business needs such as Flexibility, Scalability, Capability, Capacity and Speed to market, but also:
- Lowering development costs
- Flexibility and the ability to respond to spikes in internal requirements
- Gain access to a larger and deeper pool of IT resources
- Poor recruitment, retention and training of staff
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Amdaris are one of Europe’s premier software development companies. Our clients range from tech start-ups, software vendors to global multi-billion dollar organizations.
We are highly focused on the delivery of Products and Platforms, and employ some of the most talented software engineers in Europe. We are quality-focused business, with ISO 9001 and 27001 accreditation.
Our HQ is based in the UK, along with our Senior Management team, and we also have our own near-shore development centers in Romania and Moldova. This means our clients get the quality of working with a Microsoft Gold Partner, with local management controls, but at competitive commercial terms.
The Nearshore equation can be summed as
Nearshore = Offshore + Proximity
But what does Nearshore mean in practice?
- Time zone alignment – our Development Centres in Romania and Moldova are only 2+ GMT, and when combined with our UK resource, we are able to provide upto 12 hours a day support
- Cultural and language alignment - making working together seamless
- Resource proximity – our developers have EU passports, and can be on-site in 3 hours, if needed.
- Management Controls – our Senior Management Team are based in the UK