WE ARE AMDARIS
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development organisation with stylish offices based in the heart of Timisoara, in Iulius Town. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European and Middle East offices. Due to our accelerated growth, we are now looking for an Associate Recruiter to embark on an outstanding journey and ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. Working within a global setup, this will be a fantastic chance for an entry-level Associate Recruiter / Sourcer seeking a challenging and fulfilling environment in the recruitment arena.Apply Now
Our recruitment philosophy is about building engaged communities, telling a story, listening discussing and fostering an emotional attachment with new talent, therefore you will be building a passive candidate matrix to enable us to response faster to our hiring needs.
- Researching and sourcing world-class candidates and building passive candidates pipelines across your region, screening candidate applications and CV’s
- Managing job postings, recruiting platforms, networking and branding opportunities to attract and engage with unique talent
- Being an integral part of talent acquisition objectives and initiatives to drive operational efficiency and speed as well as continually identifying ways to improve branding and candidate experience
- Ensuring all candidates have an impeccable recruitment process to increase local brand awareness
- Participating in onsite and offsite recruitment events
- Administering and maintaining internal recruitment CRM and update status for all candidates, ensuring an impeccable database governance and data integrity
- Providing administrative support as needed
- The ability to research, source and attract world-class candidates through direct sourcing techniques
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously delivering high volume and high-quality results
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of coachability, being open to learn
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals and on-site cafeteria.