WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European and Middle East offices. We are growing aggressively, and we are now looking for a Client Partner to support us through the next evolution of our business. This is a unique opportunity given the growing tech sector, career path and variety on offer for gregarious, detail-orientated and excellent sales individuals who are looking to embark on a rewarding journey and play a vital role in our company’s growth.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to ensure a high-level of client satisfaction, enabling Amdaris to leverage a positive reputation to maximise the financial potential of accounts and their reference-ability to assist in the development of wider new business. The role focuses on achieving a high-degree of client satisfaction hence it requires a person capable of successfully and profitably managing an account plan combined with the personal attributes and business acumen required for account management.
As a Client Partner, you will build and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels and identify new or extended business opportunities within accounts, introducing our service catalog to all lines of business or departments within the account. You will provide the primary channel to the client for commercial activity including new and extended work orders and billing queries and act as a senior escalation point for operations within the portfolio.
The successful Client Partner will provide expertise and information as required to support sales opportunities and liaise between Sales and Delivery to be able to forecast future demand for resources to inform recruitment decisions. You will be accountable for the financial performance of engagements within the portfolio and possess the ability to estimate and create pricing models based on project requirements and duration.
- A track record of managing a client portfolio and deliver a great level of customer service
- Excellent experience in assisting the business in articulating the value of our services
- and introducing the service catalog to the existing client portfolio
- Ability to leverage our technical capabilities with the view to maximise the financial potential of the accounts
- A proven record of account planning, account mapping and management with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to map joint organisational vision and long-term thinking, imagination, and idea generation
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively leverage governance for a positive business partner experience
- Highly skilled and experienced at negotiating conflict and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes at executive levels
- Technical aptitude, requirements management and the ability to assess and articulate risk variables
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership and technical teams
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
We have a Workplace Pension Scheme and Salary Sacrifice Scheme; flexible savings for your retirement.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships and many other discounts to keep you feeling your best.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; travel, events, Perkbox discounts, team lunches, a state-of-the-art office and more.