WE ARE AMDARIS
We are an international cutting-edge software development organisation with brand new offices based in the heart of Timisoara. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European and Middle East offices. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Data Engineer to be part of a global team and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to build and implement methods to improve data reliability and quality by combining raw information from different sources and creating consistent and machine-readable formats for our clients. You will be developing and testing architectures that enable data extraction and transformation for predictive or prescriptive modeling and work closely with the data science and software development teams to analyse raw data, develop and maintain large datasets and improve overall data quality.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for expanding and optimising our clients’ data and data pipeline architectures, as well as optimising data flow and collection for cross-functional teams. An important element of your role is to find trends in data sets and develop algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise. You will be developing, constructing, testing and maintaining architectures, aligning those with business requirements and identifying ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
The successful Data Engineer will need to be an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimising data systems and building them from the ground up. You will have to be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. Furthermore, you will need to have excellent communication skills to be able to understand our client’s business objectives and challenges.
- Excellent SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience building and optimising ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and large data sets
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python)
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals and on-site cafeteria.