WE ARE AMDARIS
We are an international cutting-edge software development organisation with brand new offices based in the heart of Timisoara. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European and Middle East offices. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Data Scientist to be part of a global team and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to analyse and interpret large amounts of data from a range of sources, using algorithmic, data mining, artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical tools, in order to make it accessible to our clients. Working in a global setup, your primary focus will be to apply data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our clients’ application suite.
As a Data Scientist, you will have to identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes, undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data, analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns and build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms. You will work closely with our clients’ technical teams and our internal engineering teams to present information using data visualisation techniques and propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
The successful Data Scientist will need to have high analytical skills with a knack for analysis, math and statistic. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for this role. You will be the focal point for any Data Science related issues, therefore you will need to have an appetite for data science, machine learning and predictive modeling.
- Proven track record of working in a data science capacity with the ability to design data modeling processes, creating algorithms and predictive models to extract the data the business needs and help analyse large data sets
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms and programming languages such as Python or R
- Great knowledge of combining statistics, mathematics, programming, problem-solving, capturing data in ingenious ways
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc
- Experience with data visualisation tools, and query languages
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
- Excellent ability of dealing with unstructured and structured data
- Impeccable communication skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals and on-site cafeteria.