WE ARE AMDARIS
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development organisation with stylish offices based in the heart of Bristol. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European and Middle East offices. Due to our growth, we are now looking for a Digital Copywriter to act as a key member of our content marketing team, crafting the words that bring our brand to life and ensuring brand consistency across every content channel. The role partners with our Digital Designer and reports to the Marketing Manager.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to own all the words that Amdaris create in support of its marketing activity, developing compelling sales and SEO optimised content in support of our business growth strategy. You will have to ensure brand consistency in copy from integrated marketing campaigns, PPC or social media advertising, press releases, case studies to event material.
As a Digital Copywriter, you will have to help our wider stakeholder network develop a compelling and consistent style for any employee or client-facing content – from job descriptions to recruitment ads through to internal reports or presentations. Part of your role is to ensure our website delivers an excellent user experience through compelling content that converts visitors to prospects or future employees. Part of your role is to help us retain our customers through well-structured and considered newsletters that reinforce our value and introduce them to our growing portfolio of services.
- Experienced business to business copywriter with a record of delivering lead generation materials
- Deep understanding of technology with a focus on software development
- Demonstrable experience in developing search engine friendly content that delivers improved SEO visibility
- Can maintain a high level of attention to detail, with superior proof-reading ability even when working at pace
- Expert in compelling email copy
- Ability to simplify complex technical language
- Excellent understanding of creating compelling advertising messages for use across social, email, and digital display channels
- Excellent client-facing skills for sourcing case studies, press releases and supporting the Marketing Manager in sourcing client testimonials
- Able to put themselves in the mind of the target audience including prospective customers, investors or employees and creating content based on their individual needs
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
We have a Workplace Pension Scheme and Salary Sacrifice Scheme; flexible savings for your retirement.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships and many other discounts to keep you feeling your best.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; travel, events, Perkbox discounts, team lunches, a state-of-the-art office and more.