WE ARE AMDARIS
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development organisation with stylish offices based in the heart of Bristol. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European and Middle East offices. We are growing rapidly, and we are now looking for a Financial Accountant to support our finance function and ensure the financial and management accounting elements are achieved. This is a unique opportunity given the growing tech sector, career path and variety on offer for newly qualified or part qualified accountants who are looking to embark on a rewarding journey and play a vital role in our company’s growth.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to support the company in ensuring the financial and management accounting aspects of the finance department and information requirements of the group companies is achieved to deliver against the company’s plans and objectives. The role will be supporting the Group Finance Director and Group Accountant and will be largely based in the Bristol office, once the impacts of the pandemic have reduced. Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to assist in consolidation of accounts and month end reporting.
- Aged Debt reporting and credit control
- Ensuring that employees and suppliers are paid within contractual terms
- Cashflow management and projection
- Month end accruals and prepayments
- Upload of transactional receipts
- Produce VAT returns
- Treasury and currency management
- Provide year end records and schedules to the company’s accountants
- Aged Debt reporting and following up with customers for outstanding invoices
- Supporting the process that suppliers are paid within contractual terms
- Expense processing and general ledger admin support, to include setting up of reports in Xero and Fathom and verification and alignment to company requirements
- Management Accounting
- Ability to pull together management accounts under the guidance of the Group FD and Group Accountant for forecasting and presentation purposes.
- Develop forecasting and reports by location (Bristol, Moldova, Romania and Dubai).
- Support with business and management information analysis across all departments.
- Newly qualified or part qualified accountant.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability of working effectively as part of a team, under pressure of deadlines with a strong team ethic, across departments as well as being a self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good excel skills to include pivot tables and ability to learn new systems.
- Previous experience of Oracle Netsuite would be preferable but not essential;
- Needs to be meticulous and thorough, with a tenacious attitude to complete tasks and projects.
- Motivated to be self-sufficient and inquisitive/questioning
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
We have a Workplace Pension Scheme and Salary Sacrifice Scheme; flexible savings for your retirement.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships and many other discounts to keep you feeling your best.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; travel, events, Perkbox discounts, team lunches, a state-of-the-art office and more.