WE ARE AMDARIS
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development organisation with stylish offices based in the heart of Bristol. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European offices. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Marketing Manager to support us through the next evolution of our business. This is a unique opportunity given the growing tech sector, career path and variety on offer for outgoing, gregarious and spontaneous individuals who are looking to embark on an exciting journey and play a vital role in our company’s growth. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to support the Marketing Director in developing the new marketing strategy for Amdaris and delivering a wide range of marketing activities to build the brand, create sales opportunities and contribute to the growth of Amdaris.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping build the brand of Amdaris, internally and externally, through the creation of content (personally and through agencies), creating digital marketing campaigns, generating PR exposure and then exploiting that awareness to generate leads for the sales team. You will be the owner of our website and responsible for its day to day management and development. You’ll support the Marketing Director in building colleague, customer, competitor and market insights to help us see where the best opportunities are for Amdaris in its mission for continued growth.
You’ll have an excellent working knowledge of B2B technology marketing (especially around software development and digital transformation) with a focus on high-level digital performance campaigning. The ideal candidate would also have a solid understanding of PR, market research, campaign analytics/evaluation and internal communications. You’ll also be responsible for working with our recruitment marketing specialists in Moldova and Romania assisting them in developing their plans. The successful Marketing Manager will be an innovative, creative, driven, self-starter and go-getter individual with a proven record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of delivering marketing results in a B2B environment, ideally in the technology services space
- The ability to produce, and manage the production of, a variety of marketing materials, including case studies, press releases, blogs and white papers
- Excellent excel and campaign analytics skills with a deep understanding of Google Adwords, LinkedIn advertising and Google Analytics
- Excellent PR skills, comfortable with dealing with journalists directly and generating coverage as well as dealing with inbound enquiries
- Event management experience – both creating bespoke events and attending third party events
- Outstanding email marketing skills ideally through the use of a marketing automation platform
- The ability to create compelling marketing briefs, based on insights/data and to evaluate their performance and improve their effectiveness as a result
- Very comfortable with using a CRM to capture and report on marketing KPIs
- Impeccable verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels and work closely with external marketing agencies and the press
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, being able to manage and deliver multiple campaigns or projects in a fast-paced environment
- Result orientated and customer-focused, analytical mind and proactive approach
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant marketing qualification
- A demonstrably creative thinker who always ensures user needs are at the heart of everything we do
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
We have a Workplace Pension Scheme and Salary Sacrifice Scheme; flexible savings for your retirement.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships and many other discounts to keep you feeling your best.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; travel, events, Perkbox discounts, team lunches, a state-of-the-art office and more.