WE ARE AMDARIS
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development organisation with stylish offices based in the heart of Bristol. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European and Middle East offices. We are growing aggressively, and we are now looking for a Sales Director to lead a high-performing sales team and be accountable for new client acquisition. Reporting into our Group Commercial Director, you will be instrumental in leading a team of Business Development Managers, Client Partners and Strategic New Business Sales, while being responsible for team’s performance against set KPI’s and targets.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to oversee all new business sales activities across the group including managing and growing our sales team, leading, coaching and inspiring them to increasing the client portfolio. You will be leading high-value pitches, negotiating and selling solutions that deliver a sustainable return on investment and collaborating with internal departments to develop the team’s business plans, insights and process improvement.
As a Sales Director, you will need to understand our service catalogue, being able to improve our go-to-market sales strategies, planning and sales execution across new revenue channels. You will be supporting the sales team to identify new opportunities to deploy our services and lead the process for setting sales targets. An important part of your role is to apply various sales strategies or improve existing ones to aid full market penetration, allowing our sales team to sell our service catalogue on both end-to-end and modular basis.
The successful Sales Director will need to have a proven record of building and leading high-performing sales teams within the professional services space or have sound sector understanding. You will have to instill confidence and credibility by leveraging your sales expertise and support our team members in closing high-value tech initiatives.
- Strong commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment, ideally gained in similar environment / sector
- Proven track record of building, leading, coaching and inspiring a sales team, hands-on leadership experience
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, a consistent track record of building positive relationships with senior stakeholders at all levels
- Successful track record of hitting revenue targets by maximising team’s performance and sales execution strategies
- Demonstrate strong experience in operational cadence, forecasting, mentoring and performance management
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership and technical teams
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
We have a Workplace Pension Scheme and Salary Sacrifice Scheme; flexible savings for your retirement.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships and many other discounts to keep you feeling your best.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; travel, events, Perkbox discounts, team lunches, a state-of-the-art office and more.