WE ARE AMDARIS
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development organisation with a global footprint and an appetite for delivering high-value software solutions against each unique requirement. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and provides outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our global offices. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Technical Architect to provide high-level architecture, detailed design and advising on the implementation and delivery of software and hardware components to one of our customers’ application suite.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to analyse, design and direct implementation of large scale solutions, communicate system requirements to software development teams and providing architectural leadership and ownership for multiple application suites. You will assist in defining the team’s technical strategy and advising on product roadmaps and migration to be able to identify problems and translate these into non-technical descriptions that can be widely understood.
This role requires proven experience in planning, specifying, developing and deploying high-performance, robust and resilient solutions for a managed application suite. You will need to be able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture and work with internal software development capacity to evaluate and design solutions for business and stakeholders requirements, ensuring they are functional and within the budgetary restraints.
The successful Technical Architect will need to quickly grasp technical client requirements and articulate a matching solution architecture by collaborating with senior stakeholders, designing conceptual and logical models and flowcharts to improve customers’ application performance and the integration of new elements. The ideal candidate will have excellent experience of the full software development lifecycle and application lifecycle management.
- Expert knowledge in all aspects of an application/system lifecycle with extensive experience of SDLC
- Experience in virtualization and cloud technologies (e.g. VMware, Azure, AWS)
- Advanced knowledge in a big pool of technologies and platforms with the ability to write and review the reference architecture
- Hands-on experience with software development, application lifecycle management and system administration
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions of significant complexity and uncertainty from concept through launch with minimal supervision
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture
- Experience in developing software using Agile methodologies
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills, including oral and written skills
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
We have a Workplace Pension Scheme and Salary Sacrifice Scheme; flexible savings for your retirement.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships and many other discounts to keep you feeling your best.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; travel, events, Perkbox discounts, team lunches, a state-of-the-art office and more.