BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent, who deliver outstanding software through our established processes.
We are a cutting-edge software development organisation with modern offices based in the heart of Bristol.
We take pride in delivering high-quality software solutions to our well-established client portfolio through our blended model of resources across Moldova, Romania and the UK.
We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Business Development Manager to be part of a high performing sales team to shape and develop our client portfolio. Reporting to our newly appointed Sales Director, this will be a fantastic chance for an experienced Pre-sales Consultant / 360 Recruitment Consultant / Business Development Manager to enhance their career in a prominent organisation that offers great career progression, strong coaching and outstanding visibility to the wider business.
The main purpose of the role is to identify new potential clients through different research methods, applying various sales strategies to aid full market penetration and sell software outsourcing solutions on both an end-to-end and modular basis.
As a Business Development Manager, you will seek out and develop business opportunities from all market areas, providing first level consultancy to prospective clients and developing clients to ensure that all services are sold. In an ideal world, the successful Business Development Manager will need to have a proven record of building a solid client portfolio within an outsourced environment or selling software services / products.
- Proven track record of selling outsourced or complex solutions – although not necessarily directly related to our core business
- Ability to generate own sales leads through various methods including, networking, personal prospecting and events
- Self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised within a dynamic environment Proven record of managing lengthy and complex pipeline deals
- As well as having formal sales training you will need to be a polished, well-presented
- Sales person who can deal with people at senior levels
- Must be flexible and willing to travel to any location and work away from home when needed
- Must show desire to be successful and willingness to learn and develop
- Have a sense of humour and be prepared to have fun
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Workplace Pension Scheme and Salary Sacrifice Scheme. Flexible savings for your retirement
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships and many other discounts to keep you feeling your best
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; travel, shopping, insurance, motoring and many services discounts, travel opportunities, brand new office in the heart of Bristol, free meals and on-site cafeteria