WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Service Manager to play a key role in leading a number of service engagements to ensure a high-level of service and customer satisfaction. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to manage and lead a number of service engagements in a way that maximises quality of service and customer satisfaction balanced with the financials goals set out by higher levels of management. You will be responsible for the management of a number of services including one or more challenging/complex services, the day-to-day supervision and motivation of service staff.
The successful Service Manager will demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement of the services they manage and to the Managed Services department as a whole. You will have to monitor and report against service level targets on regular basis, managing risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies and planning the financial performance of own services against agreed targets.
As a Service Manager you will be have to liaise with customers to ensure alignment of expectations and a common view of service performance, providing regular polling for customer feedback, institutionalising positive trends and addressing areas for improvement, assisting with the pricing of new challenging/complex services and contribution of material to bids/proposals where requested.
You will have to manage the smooth transition of new services in from Amdaris or external third parties (onboarding) and out to third parties (offboarding) for services transitioning out, supporting the UK in negotiating service renewals as required in an effort to maintain/improve the commercial position of Amdaris and serving as first escalation point for the service above the technical resources.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing and delivering multiple concurrent IT services
- Excellent experience and understanding of the following service management processes: service level management, incident management, problem management, change management, release and deployment management, system validation and test, event management, request fulfillment
- Good knowledge of generic development project life cycle processes as defined by industry best practice
- Good understanding of Quality Planning, Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Good experience of identifying and managing risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Knowledge and experience of estimating techniques
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills with the demonstrative ability to work with all levels within the organisation
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, passionate about technology, and a strong driver for results and continual improvement
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, demonstrating strong numerical and analytical skills
- Certified ITIL Practitioner or Equivalent
- Other relevant qualifications or certifications, e.g. PRINCE2, Scrum Master
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals and on-site cafeteria.