WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent, who deliver outstanding software through our established processes.
We are a cutting-edge software development organisation with modern offices based in the heart of Timisoara.
We take pride in delivering high-quality software solutions to our well-established client portfolio through our blended model of resources across Moldova, Romania and the UK.
This is a fantastic chance to secure a role working for a prominent organisation alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment that offers excellent career progression and visibility to the wider business. Amdaris are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation.
Amdaris are looking for a Data Architect who will have a hands-on role with the responsibility to develop data architecture and modeling strategies, design, implement and support data architecture deliverables for multiple data integration, data management, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics projects. They will also be able to deliver solid, extensible, highly-available data models and data environments that supports the current and future business and technical requirements.
As Data Architect, you will consult with information technology, data analytics, product creation, and development staff to assure the architecture is aligned with and capable of supporting the business strategies.
We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact – both with clients and in their personal career. You will be an integral part of an international architectural team working on multiple projects.
- Working as part of an architectural team, providing architectural leadership and ownership for the data layer for multiple enterprise solutions
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Define security and backup procedures
- Provide operational support for Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Establish a process to evaluate the impact of project proposals on enterprise architecture.
- Coordinate the documentation of interfaces and data movement, including the frequency of movement, the source and destination of each step, how the data is transformed as it moves, and any aggregation or calculations.
- Design, Improve, and Lead the implementation of the movement of data throughout the enterprise.
- Define integrative views of data and manage related metadata.
- Design canonical data views to assist a broad range of transformations.
- Define technical standards and guidelines to encourage reuse of existing data stores, as well as address issues of security, timeliness, and quality.
- Investigate emerging technologies and new releases.
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals and on-site cafeteria.