DELIVERY LEAD / SCRUM MASTER
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Delivery Lead / Scrum Master to play a key role in helping projects meet business schedules and budget objectives, focusing on ongoing change initiatives, including changes to business processes, systems and technology. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the whole project from inception through to completion. You should accurately gather requirements from the business, plan and manage the project delivery with a team of business and technical experts and deliver the project on time and on budget. You will be delivering projects and products using the appropriate project management methodology, performing basic business analysis tasks.
As a Delivery Lead / Scrum Master you will be managing the team members and their performance in conjunction with their line managers, ensuring the team works collaboratively and effectively, managing changes and constantly improving the process. You will be leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
The successful Delivery Lead / Scrum Master will be performing customer negotiations, managing customer expectations and reporting at any phase of the project, making critical business decisions to meet their expectations. You will need to ensure that all products are built to an appropriate level of quality and build positive and productive working relationships with customers.
- Proven ability to inspire team members while managing changes throughout the project
- Possesses a high-level of knowledge and expertise in the business processes, products and services of various business units and how technology is used as decision support within various business units
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC and business process trends and ability to apply that knowledge to existing projects with a focus towards process improvement
- Familiarity with development management tools (TFS, Jira, etc.)
- An advocate of Agile tools and techniques
- Understanding of complex business processes and able to document them in a logical and comprehensible manner
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills with the demonstrative ability to work with all levels within the organisation
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, passionate about technology, and a strong driver for results and continual improvement
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose and with our English courses your communication skills will be second to none
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals, lots of cake and always celebrating success