DELIVERY LEAD / SCRUM MASTER
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent, who deliver outstanding software through our established processes.
We are a cutting-edge software development organisation with modern offices based in the heart of Chisinau.
We take pride in delivering high-quality software solutions to our well-established client portfolio through our blended model of resources across Moldova, Romania and the UK.
As a Delivery Lead / Scrum Master, you will be required to embed and evolve scrum practices within a disciplined, agile delivery framework. You will motivate, challenge and keep development teams focused while facilitating the collaborative delivery of working software.
You will strive for continuous improvement and encourage greater self-organization within the team. You will put the needs of the team first and help members develop and perform to the best of their abilities at all times.
This role involves working across multiple development teams to lead the continuous transformation of customers’ delivery models and establish consistent agile practices. This also involves coaching and working with the delivery team of Developers, Testers and Project Managers.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a scrum team
- Demonstrable scrum coaching skills
- Excellent knowledge of iterative development principles
- Exposure to, and appreciation of, other methodologies with the ability to leverage techniques that may add value to the team
- Understanding of the value of commitment to delivery made by the development team
- Proven knowledge of tracking velocity and responding to variable factors that could affect delivery
- In-depth understanding of BDD and/or TDD techniques, as well as continuous delivery
- A working background in software development
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose and with our English courses your communication skills will be second to none
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals, lots of cake and always celebrating success