Specialist technology appraisals that assess viability and identify any risks for investors
What is an Amdaris Health Check?
Amdaris Health Checks enable investors to accurately evaluate technology-driven businesses by providing clear, unbiased, expert assessments that identify capabilities, uncover risks, discover opportunities and recommend best-practice mitigations.
We empower investors to make informed valuations by providing a deep understanding of whether an organisation truly has what it takes to achieve its strategic objectives.
Our wealth of industry experience, partnerships and nearshore tech talent means that, whatever issues the report highlights, we can help solve them.
What do we assess?
Our tried and tested framework looks at six key areas and four underlying focuses (Business Strategy, Business Processes, Customers and Vendors).
These key areas are listed below, alongside examples of what we would typically assess within these.
- Technology Strategy
- Current strategy and Governance
- Strategic roadmap
- Technology focuses
- Delivery Portfolio Management
- Alignment with strategies
- Governance mechanisms
- Demand translation
- Overview of portfolio
- Architecture & Applications
- Current landscape
- Architecture and technology stack/s
- Portfolio assessment
- Infrastructure & Operations
- Current state including processes
- Review of focus vs strategies
- Review against future initiatives
- Technical/legacy debt review
- Procedures & Security
- Documentation checks
- Procedure and standards reviews
- Risk management and continuity planning
- People & Organisation
- Key HR metrics
- Organisational structure
- Core competencies and key man risks
3 key reasons to choose Amdaris Health Check
- A quality-focused report with actionable results – delivered in just 2 weeks
- A better understanding of current and future tech and how this could affect the value of the business
- Add future value to the company and your investment