WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent, who deliver outstanding software through our established processes.
We are a cutting-edge software development organisation with modern offices based in the heart of Timisoara.
We take pride in delivering high-quality software solutions to our well-established client portfolio through our blended model of resources across Moldova, Romania and the UK.
You will be required to develop and support Java projects, functions and complete specific client and project work and miscellaneous tasks. This role also involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience and 4 to 5 year’s for Senior Java Developers
- Good knowledge and experience of Java Standard and Java Enterprise Edition
- Java web frameworks: Struts, JSF, Spring MVC or Spring WebFlow
- Database knowledge: MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle or DB2
- A solid understanding of OOP principles
- Understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals and on-site cafeteria.