We’re growing rapidly and are looking for Application Support Analyst professionals at all levels to embark on an international software development project. You’ll work with the latest technologies together with our brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. At Amdaris, we support our team so everyone can build a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example.
We connect the right people with the right tasks for fantastic outcomes. We’ve grown 40% every year for the last four years and we’re still getting bigger. With an incredible growth plan and exciting projects from day one, now is the time to join our fantastic team in our city centre location in Iulius Town.
The Application Analyst’s main responsibility is to provide technical, functional, administrative and implementation support for one or more applications ensuring ITIL practices are always followed diligently. Application Analysts are responsible for aligning IT services provided with the needs of the Client. While their primary focus is on the stability of systems, other responsibilities are to ensure that the design, installation and set-up of the application(s) are fit-for-use and fit-for-purpose.
An Application Analyst should be a strong team player who has a keen eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills.
APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work independently on most tasks.
- Fundamental knowledge in technologies relevant to their role as an Application Analyst.
- Efficient communication of technical issues, solutions and Changes with the Client.
- Ability to analyze, investigate and research potential solutions.
- Preparation of Standard Operating procedures for the day-to-day maintenance of applications and underlying systems.
- Documentation and maintenance of documents related to software functionality.
- Ensure knowledge pertaining to new implementations and technologies are adequately shared with the rest of the team.
- Troubleshooting and debugging existing systems.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure adequate monitoring and controls are in place to ensure stability of the solutions.
- Adherence to Service Level Agreements as agreed with Clients. Ensure timely communication with stakeholders in relation to SLAs.
- Ensure proper backup and retention polices are in place to ensure minimum data loss to the business in case of failures.
- Ensure compliance of the systems with respect to security and compliance requirements.
- Propose system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- Fundamental understanding of database environments as Microsoft SQL or Oracle.
- Querying skills on T-SQL or PL/SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of technical English.
- Excellent communication skills, coordination skills and demonstrable experience in following ITIL processes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding the fundamentals of configuration associated with a programming language (e.g. webconfig for C#, stopping and starting Java webservices, understanding of IIS webserver for .NET, etc.).
- Some knowledge of operating systems e.g. Windows Server, Azure, Linux, Active Directory
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications