We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 60% in 2021, 94% in 2022 and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting-edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
The Application Support Analyst’s main responsibility is to provide technical, functional, administrative and implementation support for one or more applications ensuring ITIL practices are always followed diligently. Application Analysts are responsible for aligning IT services provided with the needs of the Client. While their primary focus is on the stability of systems, other responsibilities are to ensure that the design, installation and set-up of the application(s) are fit for use and fit for purpose.
An Application Support Analyst should be a strong team player who has a keen eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills.
APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting and resolution of Business applications
- Responsible to maintain, administrate and config Dynamics365 CRM, SharePoint online and other applications based on business requirements
- Efficient communication of technical issues, solutions and changes with the Client and other vendors
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures for the day-to-day maintenance of applications and underlying systems.
- Documentation and maintenance of documents related to software functionality.
- Ensure knowledge pertaining to new implementations and technologies are adequately shared with the rest of the team.
- Ensure adequate monitoring and controls are in place to ensure the stability of the solutions.
- Adherence to Service Level Agreements as agreed with Clients. Ensure timely communication with stakeholders in relation to SLAs.
- Ensure proper backup and retention policies are in place to ensure minimum data loss to the business in case of failures.
- Ensure compliance of the systems with respect to security and compliance requirements.
- Propose system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
- Working experience with Dynamics365 CRM, Power Apps
- Fundamental understanding of database environments such as Microsoft SQL or Oracle.
- Querying skills on transactional databases.
- Fundamental knowledge in technologies relevant to their role as an Application Analyst.
- Some knowledge of operating systems e.g. Windows Server, Azure, Linux, Active Directory
- Ability to work independently on most of the tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, coordination skills and demonstrable experience in following ITIL processes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of technical English.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications