Associate People Partner Chisinau
We’re growing rapidly and are seeking an Associate People Partner to join the global people team based in our Sofia, Bulgaria office.
We are Amdaris
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development solutions organisation with flagship offices based in the heart of Bristol. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European offices. Our approach has helped us grow 40% every year for the last four years, and our future is even bigger.
To boost employee experiences and create a working environment where people feel valued and motivated.
Contribute at a hands-on level to create a friendly, innovative, and collaborative culture. To manage all people operations and ensure they are aligned with Amdaris’ goals. Ensure Amdarian’s are always learning and able to develop their careers to meet aspirations.
Manage and deliver all key elements of the employee lifecycle,
ensuring that the employee experience is positive and engaging.
- Advise and support management with all employee relation matters
- Help to manage the salary review process
- Help employees to plan and develop their careers
- Stay abreast of employment law and contribute towards improving, implementing and managing people policies and procedures
- Contribute to creating and delivering programmes to improve employee experience
- Helps to deliver training programmes to upskill employees and/or managers in a variety of topics relating to people
- Help in delivering employee engagement initiatives to boost performance and morale
- Analyze employee engagement results and suggest and deliver initiatives to improve
- Promote the mental and physical wellbeing of our employees
- Work closely with managers and employees to improve relationships and increase productivity and retention
- Enable the smooth running of Centers by working in collaboration with the Center Directors
- Maintain accurate people data to help drive evidence-based decision making relating to people, ensure compliance and assist in workforce planning
- Facilitate full utilisation of our HR system (HiBob) across the organization.
- Some experience in the HR and/or recruitment field
- Knowledge in people policies & procedures Ability to understand human behaviour and motivate people
- Great communication skills and English language
- Knowledge of the local labour market
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability
- Solution finding and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with technical teams
- Ability to develop and roll out people solutions that address the needs of the business
- Track record of working in fast-paced, changing environments
- Project management skills
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications