ASSOCIATE PRODUCT DESIGNER BRISTOL
We are seeking an ambitious, idea-driven Associate Product Designer to join our Product and Design Team.
This is a unique opportunity given the growing tech sector, career path and variety on offer for creative, detail-orientated and excellent communicators who are looking to embark on a rewarding journey and play a vital role in our company’s growth. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation.
This is an entry-level role aimed at designers who are starting out in design, or in the first couple of years of their career.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow significantly over the past few years, and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and interesting projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team in our bright, airy HQ only a short walk from Bristol Temple Meads.
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT DESIGNER ROLE
As an Associate Product Designer, you will work get a chance to work with our stellar Product Design team and learn more about what it takes to be a great Product Designer. You will get the opportunity to work on client projects from across the product lifecycle – under the guidance of a lead Product Designer.
As a Product Design team, we look for people with an appetite across UX and UI, but we expect that certain areas will resonate with people than others. Although we have a mix of projects – including conceptual and discovery, a lot of our work tends to involve longer term agile engagements – so expect to also pick up some agile skills too.
As an Associate, we don’t expect you to have tonnes of experience yet. We’re instead looking for people with a demonstrable passion for good Product Design – whether that’s from bootcamps, university, or self-initiated projects. Or maybe you’ve already got a couple of years, and you’re looking for that final push to the next level.
- Demonstrable appetite to develop Product Design skills
- Degree educated, or self-initiated alternative (such as personal projects or bootcamps)
- Ideally some real-world experience already (such as from a work experience placement, internship, or a previous associate-level position)
Life at Amdaris
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognises talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications