We’re growing rapidly and are seeking Automated Testers at mid/senior levels to embark on a range of software development projects. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year-on-year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level.
AUTOMATED TESTER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to shape products, directly impacting the solution and being an expert, influencing the development opportunities for our projects.
As an Automated Tester, you will work with cross-functional teams to test new web products and features, as well as collaborate with developers and internal teams on product development.
The successful Automated Tester must keep up with emerging technologies, supervise the activities of less experienced team members or other colleagues to maintain operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, solution development, and propose a solution.
- Writing and maintaining automated tests to prove new and existing functionality in the product.
- This is a great opportunity to come in and shape the testing strategy and implementation.
- Support the team with their manual tests, helping capture, report and support the analysis of bugs as they’re found.
AUTOMATED TESTER REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience writing and maintaining automated tests for a Full Stack Application (ideally with Cypress or JMeter)
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and deployment as part of a software release process.
- Ability to identify, research and implement effective testing techniques and tools.
- Proven experience of Functional Testing: running and managing appropriate tests to ensure requirements are met.
- Proven experience of Non-Functional Testing: analysing changes to a product and/or service.
- Communicating issues and defects to stakeholders.
- You must be able to obtain SC Clearance.
LIFE AT AMDARIS
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications