We’re growing fast and are looking for Business Analyst professionals at all levels to work on an exciting international software development project. You’ll work with the latest technologies in our bright, talented team. The environment at Amdaris is synergistic and supportive, so everyone can build the career they want in an organisation going from strength to strength. Willingness to be part of a team and lead by example is essential.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year on year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level, so join our team in the centre of Sofia.
BUSINESS ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to act as a link between information technology experts and our clients by performing business analysis activities and supporting the development, testing, and deployment of software product features.
As a Business Analyst, you will need to communicate effectively with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers to understand the needs of the delivery team as well as the needs and requirements of the product’s stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Strong collaboration with Delivery Leads and UI/UX designer
- Strong collaboration with Stakeholders to gather requirements using different elicitation techniques
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, identifying and defining solution options, analyzing potential value, and recommending solutions
- Creates artifacts such as MVP, product backlog, roadmap, sprint backlog in clear and concise ways
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team/stakeholders
- Complete requirements, Acceptance Criteria, and diagrams
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Conduct the refinement/grooming sessions, participate in all Scrum meetings
- Close working with QAs on writing the Test Scenarios and validating the solution
BUSINESS ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience as a Business Analysis/Product Manager/Product Owner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to capture and understand client business goals and objectives
- Experience in using wireframing tools
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong customer service experience and the ability to influence client stakeholders
- Nice to have: Experience working in the Agile environment
To see more roles in Sofia, click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications