We’re growing rapidly and are looking for Business Analyst professionals to embark on international software development projects. You’ll work with the latest technologies together with our brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. At Amdaris, we support our team so everyone can build a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We connect the right people with the right tasks for fantastic outcomes. We’ve grown 40% every year for the last four years and we’re still getting bigger. With an incredible growth plan and exciting projects from day one, now is the time to join our fantastic team.
BUSINESS ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to act as a link between information technology experts and our clients by performing business analysis activities and supporting the development, testing, and deployment of software product features.
As a Business Analyst, you will need to communicate effectively with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers to understand the needs of the delivery team as well as the needs and requirements of the product’s stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Strong collaboration with Delivery Leads and UI/UX designer
- Strong collaboration with Stakeholders to gather requirements using different elicitation techniques
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, identifying and defining solution options, analyzing potential value, and recommending solutions
- Creates artifacts such as MVP, product backlog, roadmap, sprint backlog in clear and concise ways
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team/stakeholders
- Complete requirements, Acceptance Criteria, and diagrams
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Conduct the refinement/grooming sessions, participate in all Scrum meetings
- Close working with QAs on writing the Test Scenarios and validating the solution
BUSINESS ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience as a Business Analysis/Product Manager/Product Owner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to capture and understand client business goals and objectives
- Experience in using wireframing tools
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong customer service experience and the ability to influence client stakeholders
- Nice to have: Experience working in the Agile environment
To see more roles in Romania, click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications