As part of our aggressive year-on-year growth, we are now looking for a new Business Development Manager to be part of our high-performing sales team to shape and develop our client portfolio.
Reporting to our Sales Director, this is a fantastic chance for an experienced sales professional to enhance their career in a business that’s going places. It’s a strong opportunity given the growing tech sector, for a sharp, detail-orientated and excellent sales individual who is looking to embark on a rewarding journey and play a vital role in our company’s growth. Our rate of growth also means that the right talent can shape their destiny within the business.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 40% every year for the last four years, and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting edge projects there has never been a better time to join our incredible team in our bright, airy HQ only a short walk from Bristol Temple Meads.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to identify, qualify and close new clients through different research methods, applying various sales strategies to aid full market penetration and sell software outsourcing solutions on both an end-to-end and modular basis. You will manage the entire customer sales cycle, supported by some of the best people in the industry, so orchestrating resources both client-side and at Amdaris as well as consistently applying our sales methodology is critical.
As a Business Development Manager, you will seek out and develop business opportunities from all market areas, providing first-level consultancy and thought-leadership to prospective clients and developing clients to ensure that all services are sold. You will need to have a proven record of building a solid client portfolio selling software services or products.
You will also have an appetite for creating, developing and closing new tech initiatives, being able to instill confidence and communicate efficiently with stakeholders at all levels. The ability to listen, build rapport and credibility as a strategic partner is vital for this role.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Proven track record of selling outsourced or complex software solutions – although not necessarily directly related to our core business
- Ability to generate new business through various methods including, networking, personal prospecting and events
- Energetic self-starter with the ability manage your own schedule and to perform unsupervised within a dynamic environment
- Proven record of managing lengthy and complex pipeline deals
- As well as having formal sales training you will need to be a polished, well-presented sales person who can credibly communicate with people at senior levels
- Professional curiosity and a desire to help our customers succeed, sometimes using an ability to help them see a different point of view
- Must be flexible and willing to travel to any location and work away from home when needed
- Must show desire to be successful and willingness to learn and develop into an industry player with a knowledge-based point of view
- Ability and willingness to own and solve problems
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications