We are growing aggressively, and we are now looking for a Client Partner to support us through the next evolution of our business. This is a unique opportunity given the growing tech sector, career path and variety on offer for open, detail-orientated and excellent sales individuals who are looking to embark on a rewarding journey and play a vital role in our company’s growth.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 40% every year for the last four years, and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
CLIENT PARTNER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to ensure a high-level of client satisfaction, enabling Amdaris to leverage a positive reputation. This will therefore maximise the financial potential of accounts and their referenceability to assist in the development of wider new business. The Client Partner will successfully and profitably manage an account plan with the personal attributes and business acumen required for account management.
As a Client Partner, you will build and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels, actively identifying new or extended business opportunities within accounts. This includes introducing our service catalogue to all lines of business or departments within the account. You will act as the primary channel to the client for commercial activity, including new and extended work orders and billing queries. Additionally, you will act as a senior escalation point for operations within portfolio.
The successful Client Partner will provide expertise and information as required to support sales opportunities. Moreover you will liaise between Sales and Delivery to forecast future demand for resources, therefore informing recruitment decisions. Being accountable for the financial performance of engagements within portfolio, you will possess the ability to estimate and create pricing models based on project requirements and duration.
CLIENT BUSINESS PARTNER REQUIREMENTS
- A track record of managing a client portfolio and delivering a great level of customer service
- Excellent experience of assisting the business in articulating the value of our services, and introducing the service catalogue to the existing client portfolio
- Ability to leverage our technical capabilities with the view to maximise the financial potential of the accounts
- A proven record of account planning, account mapping and management
- The ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to map joint organisational vision with long-term thinking, imagination, and idea generation
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively leverage governance for a positive business partner experience
- Highly skilled and experienced at negotiating conflict and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes at executive levels
- Technical aptitude, requirements management and the ability to assess and articulate risk variables
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner. Vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership and technical teams
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications