CLIENT PARTNER BRISTOL
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 40% every year for the last four years, and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting-edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team in our bright, airy HQ only a short walk from Bristol Temple Meads.
We are growing quickly and require an experienced Client Partner to join our Commercial team.
YOUR ROLE AT AMDARIS
We’re looking for a Client Partner who understands software development but more importantly speaks the language of business. The main purpose of the role is to ensure a high-level of client satisfaction, enabling Amdaris to leverage a positive reputation. This will therefore maximise the financial potential of accounts and their reference ability to assist in the development of wider new business. The Client Partner will successfully and profitably manage an account plan with the personal attributes and business acumen required for account management.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT
As a Client Partner, you are able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels, actively identifying new or extended business opportunities within accounts. This includes introducing our service catalogue to all lines of business or departments within the account. You will act as the primary channel to the client for commercial activity, including new and extended work orders and billing queries. Additionally, you will act as a senior escalation point for operations within the portfolio.
The successful Client Partner will provide expertise and information as required to support sales opportunities. Moreover, you will liaise between Sales and Delivery to forecast future demand for resources, therefore informing recruitment decisions. Being accountable for the financial performance of engagements within the portfolio, you will possess the ability to estimate and create pricing models based on project requirements and duration.
- A track record of managing a client portfolio and delivering a great level of customer service
- Excellent experience in assisting the business in articulating the value of our services, and introducing the service catalogue to the existing client portfolio
- Ability to leverage our technical capabilities with the view to maximise the financial potential of the accounts
- A proven record of account planning, account mapping and management
- The ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to map joint organisational vision with long-term thinking, imagination, and idea generation
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively leverage governance for a positive business partner experience
- Highly skilled and experienced at negotiating conflict and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes at executive levels
- Technical aptitude, requirements management and the ability to assess and articulate risk variables
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner. Vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership and technical teams
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
LIFE AT AMDARIS
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions.
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week.
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working.
- Flexible and Hybrid working.
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure.
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity.
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications.
- Monthly social and charitable events.
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications