AN IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE?
Senior Creative Copywriter
At Amdaris we love a challenge. We live for those moments customers say to us, “We’d love to… but it’s impossible.”
Because time and again we’ve taken those ‘impossibles’ and found the solution. Yes, we use advanced software. Yes, we have superior processes to make working with our customers super-efficient. But the true difference is our exceptional people.
Few get to work at Amdaris. We’re demanding, we’re choosy, and we set unbelievably high standards (some might say impossible). The result is a team who live and breathe transformative technology. Who care passionately and constantly envisage better ways to harness the latest innovations and advance our customers businesses.
If that sounds like somewhere you want to be, read on…
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 40% every year for the last four years, and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting edge projects there has never been a better time to join our incredible team in our bright, airy HQ only a short walk from Bristol Temple Meads.
Your role at Amdaris
We’re looking for a senior copywriter who thinks in ideas and knows what it takes to make a reader take action – whether that’s sharing our brand story, signing up to a new technology service, changing a behaviour or any one of a million other things.
You’ll be as confident writing headlines and taglines as you are writing long form content and subject lines. In a tone of voice that’s uniquely Amdaris, across a wide range of media. You’ll likely have an agency background, though this isn’t essential and the remit will stretch far wider than that.
How you’ll make an impact
- You’re great at the craft of writing and the art of selling
- You’ll help grow our business through original, conceptually compelling creative solutions for campaigns, content and experiences
- Inspire the marketing team to create their best work. You challenge people in their thinking, providing feedback to help them develop and expand their ideas.
- You’ll bring a natural curiosity for the many different ways customers interact with brands, discussing different views and perceptions
More about the role:
- You’ll craft stories and compelling copy that fit our brand tone of voice and experience proposition for social platforms, website copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action
- Improve the customer experience at every level through the skilled use of language in conveying messages, thoughts and feelings
- Explore and harness your diversity in tone of voice; understanding of the difference in audience
- Challenging the conventional, continually proposing new ideas and rationalizing them internally and to the Senior Management Team
- Concept and collaborate with other team members, including Creative Director, designers, copywriters, experience designers, technologists and sales leads, to deliver an excellent customer experience across all channels
- Enthusiasm to continuously expand on skills in branding work, digital campaigns, experience design or other as yet undefined ways of communications
- A love of big business and world-changing ideas, and a desire to contribute to shaping them
- You’ll likely have an agency background, though this isn’t essential and the remit will stretch far wider than that
- Competitive salary
- Ultra-modern offices in the heart of Bristol
- Flexible working hours and remote working available
- Travel opportunities across Europe
- Perks package (travel, shopping, insurance, motoring and many services discounts, free meals and on-site cafeteria)
- Cycle2work program
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications