DATA ANALYST BRISTOL
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 40% every year for the last four years, and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting-edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team in our bright, airy HQ only a short walk from Bristol Temple Meads.
A new and exciting role to support the company in ensuring the data analytics and financial accounting aspects of the commercial process, to deliver against the company’s plans and objectives. This role offers a wide range of insight across Amdaris, with opportunity to grow and develop within the business.
- Ensuring strong governance and compliance related to our commercial contract process from the sales pipeline to contracts and then timesheets. Applying rigorous quality control checks.
- Working with the Financial Analyst to support accuracy of data, assist the development of internal processes/applications and provide PowerBI data visualisation for KPI reporting for strategic decision making. Assisting in data extraction, cleaning, processing, manipulation and management for data heavy projects
- Assist in the creation and distribution of invoices including analysis of timesheets, credit control and other finance transactional assistance.
- Development of our internal applications to ensure standardisation and automation – exploring new ideas and innovative solutions.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Background in financial or accounting experience preferred but not essential.
- Ability of working effectively as part of a team, under pressure of deadlines with a strong team ethic, across departments as well as being a self-starter and ability to work n independently
- PowerBI or data visualisation tool knowledge desirable
- Motivated to be self-sufficient and inquisitive/questioning, keen to learn and develop
- 1+ years’ experience in Commercial, Financial or Data Support role
Life at Amdaris:
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications