We’re growing fast and are looking for Data Engineer professionals at Mid / Senior levels to work on an exciting international software development project. You’ll work with the latest technologies in our bright, talented team. The environment at Amdaris is synergistic and supportive, so everyone can build the career they want in an organisation going from strength to strength. Willingness to be part of a team and lead by example is essential.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year on year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level, so join our team in the centre of Chisinau.
DATA ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to build and implement methods to improve data reliability and quality by combining raw information from different sources and creating consistent and machine-readable formats for our clients. You will be developing and testing architectures that enable data extraction and transformation for predictive or prescriptive modelling and work closely with the data science and software development teams to analyse raw data, develop and maintain large datasets and improve overall data quality.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for expanding and optimising our clients’ data and data pipeline architectures. As well as optimising data flow and collection for cross-functional teams. An important element of your role is to find trends in data sets and develop algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise. You will be developing, constructing, testing and maintaining architectures, aligning those with business requirements and identifying ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
DATA ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- Experience working with Oracle databases
- Ability to build and optimise ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and large data sets
- Experienced in Snowflake
- Skilled in designing and developing data integrations
- Previous experience in distributed systems and seasoned in operating data integrations and pipeline solutions
- Experience of Vendor Management Systems
- Used to work in highly regulated environment with comprehensive data management and information security policies/constraints
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
Looking more roles? Check our career page
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications