We’re growing rapidly and are looking for Data Engineer professionals at all levels to embark on an international software development project. You’ll work with the latest technologies together with our brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. At Amdaris, we support our team so everyone can build a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We connect the right people with the right tasks for fantastic outcomes. We’ve grown 40% every year for the last four years and we’re still getting bigger. With an incredible growth plan and exciting projects from day one, now is the time to join our fantastic team in our city centre location in Iulius Town.
DATA ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to build and implement methods to improve data reliability and quality by combining raw information from different sources and creating consistent and machine-readable formats for our clients. You will be developing and testing architectures that enable data extraction and transformation for predictive or prescriptive modeling and work closely with the data science and software development teams to analyse raw data, develop and maintain large datasets and improve overall data quality.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for expanding and optimising our clients’ data and data pipeline architectures. As well as optimising data flow and collection for cross-functional teams. An important element of your role is to find trends in data sets and develop algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise. You will be developing, constructing, testing and maintaining architectures, aligning those with business requirements and identifying ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
The successful Data Engineer will need to be an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimising data systems and building them from the ground up. You will have to be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. Furthermore, you will need to have excellent communication skills to be able to understand our client’s business objectives and challenges.
DATA ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Ability to build and optimise ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and large data sets
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data. And processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytic skills working with Azure Databricks
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python)
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications