We’re growing rapidly and are looking for Database Administrator professionals to embark on an international software development project. You’ll work with the latest technologies together with our brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. At Amdaris, we support our team so everyone can build a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We connect the right people with the right tasks for fantastic outcomes. We’ve grown 40% every year for the last four years and we’re still getting bigger. With an incredible growth plan and exciting projects from day one, now is the time to join our fantastic team.
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers.
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Ensure adequate monitoring and controls are in place to ensure the stability of the solutions.
- Ability to work independently on all tasks regardless of complexity.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience as an Oracle database engineer/DBA
- English (written and spoken) – fluent
- Knowledge of database administration in production, test, and development environments, advanced level
- Knowledge of SQL tuning
- Knowledge of programming in PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Oracle, RMAN, Datapump, and so on
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Understanding IT Service Management concepts
- Good knowledge of general security principles
To see more jobs in Odesa click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications