We’re growing fast and are looking for Delivery Lead professionals at all levels to work on an exciting international software development project. You’ll work with the latest technologies in our bright, talented team. The environment at Amdaris is synergistic and supportive, so everyone can build the career they want in an organisation going from strength to strength. Willingness to be part of a team and lead by example is essential.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year on year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level, so join our team in the centre of Chisinau.
DELIVERY LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the whole project from inception through to completion. You should accurately gather requirements from the business, plan and manage the project delivery with a team of business and technical experts and deliver the project on time and on budget. You will be delivering projects and products using the appropriate project management methodology, performing basic business analysis tasks.
As a Delivery Lead / Scrum Master you will be managing the team members and their performance in conjunction with their line managers, ensuring the team works collaboratively and effectively, managing changes and constantly improving the process. You will be leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
The successful candidate will be performing customer negotiations, managing customer expectations and reporting at any phase of the project, making critical business decisions to meet their expectations. You will need to ensure that all products are built to an appropriate level of quality. Building positive and productive working relationships with customers.
DELIVERY LEAD REQUIREMENTS
- Proven ability to inspire team members while managing changes throughout the project
- Possesses a high-level of knowledge and expertise in the business processes, products and services of various business units and how technology is used as decision support within various business units
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC and business process trends. Ability to apply that knowledge to existing projects with a focus on process improvement
- Familiarity with development management tools (TFS, Jira, etc.)
- Advocate of Agile tools and techniques
- Understanding complex business processes and being able to document them in a logical and comprehensible manner
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills with the demonstrative ability to work with all levels within the organisation
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, passionate about technology, and strong driver for results and continual improvement
To see more roles in Chisinau, click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent.
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications