We’re growing rapidly and are seeking Delivery Lead professionals at all levels to embark on an international software development project. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We are where best practises meet the most creative approaches. Our proven methods have enabled us to grow 40% year on year for the last four years, and we have even bigger plans ahead. Our Odessa offices opened in April 2021 and the team is growing, with an exciting array of cutting-edge projects to work on. Come and join us.
DELIVERY LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the whole project from inception through to completion. You should accurately gather requirements from the business, plan and manage the project delivery with a team of business and technical experts and deliver the project on time and on budget. You will be delivering projects and products using the appropriate project management methodology, performing basic business analysis tasks.
As a Delivery Lead / Scrum Master you will be managing the team members and their performance in conjunction with their line managers, ensuring the team works collaboratively and effectively, managing changes and constantly improving the process. You will be leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
The successful Delivery Lead / Scrum Master will be performing customer negotiations, managing customer expectations and reporting at any phase of the project, making critical business decisions to meet their expectations. You will need to ensure that all products are built to an appropriate level of quality. Building positive and productive working relationships with customers.
DELIVERY LEAD REQUIREMENTS
- Proven ability to inspire team members while managing changes throughout the project
- Possesses a high-level of knowledge and expertise in the business processes, products and services of various business units and how technology is used as decision support within various business units
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC and business process trends. Ability to apply that knowledge to existing projects with a focus towards process improvement
- Familiarity with development management tools (TFS, Jira, etc.)
- Advocate of Agile tools and techniques
- Understanding of complex business processes and able to document them in a logical and comprehensible manner
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills with the demonstrative ability to work with all levels within the organisation
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, passionate about technology, and strong driver for results and continual improvement
To see more roles in Odessa, click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent.
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications