We’re growing rapidly and are looking for Delivery Lead professionals to embark on an international software development project. You’ll work with the latest technologies together with our brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. At Amdaris, we support our team so everyone can build a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We connect the right people with the right tasks for fantastic outcomes. We’ve grown 40% every year for the last four years and we’re still getting bigger. With an incredible growth plan and exciting projects from day one, now is the time to join our fantastic team in our city centre location in Iulius Town.
DELIVERY LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the whole project from inception through to completion. You should accurately gather requirements from the business, plan and manage the project delivery with a team of business and technical experts and deliver the project on time and on budget. You will be delivering projects and products using the appropriate project management methodology, performing basic business analysis tasks.
As a Delivery Lead you will be managing the team members and their performance in conjunction with their line managers, ensuring the team works collaboratively and effectively, managing changes and constantly improving the process. You will be leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
The successful Delivery Lead will be performing customer negotiations, managing customer expectations and reporting at any phase of the project, making critical business decisions to meet their expectations. You will need to ensure that all products are built to an appropriate level of quality. Building positive and productive working relationships with customers.
DELIVERY LEAD REQUIREMENTS
- Proven ability to manage a team of technical people
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life-Cycle) and business process trends. Ability to apply that knowledge to existing projects with a focus on process improvement
- Strong knowledge about Agile tools and techniques
- Direct exposure to business to business clients
- Familiarity with development management tools (TFS, Jira, etc.)
- Experience in a software development environment
- Understanding complex business processes and being able to document them in a logical and comprehensible manner
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills with the demonstrative ability to work with all levels within the organisation
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, passionate about technology, and strong driver for results and continual improvement
To see more roles in Romania, click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent.
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications