The Demand Generation Director will work closely with the Creative Director and Content and Engagement manager and SDRs to plan and deliver targeted marketing campaigns for new and existing business. They will own the conversion funnel working collaboratively with the sales team and the content team to drive inbound marketing, outbound sales and optimize lead conversion. The Demand Generation Director will be responsible for innovating and continually testing different marketing activity to maximize lead generation and ROI.
- Responsible for creating and delivering sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to attract new potential customers.
- Responsible for creating and delivering marketing strategies targeted to desired businesses or individuals
- Define and understand our target audience. Use firmographic data, source information, and customer behavior insight to establish what people need to hear from the first interaction to sale (Ideal customer profiles)
- Work closely with Creative Director to create core messages/strategy to speak to our target audience.
- Define shared terms and internal language. Be clear on what defines leads, MQLs, and SQLs
- Ensure that the process for working with leads is maintained. Establish where leads go between sales and marketing, the order in which we reach out, how quickly to reach out, and over what timeframe.
- Ensure that outbound and inbound data is segmented and tiered correctly and is visible to the Concerto Team in the CRM.
- Ensure the hand-off from marketing to SDRs to sales is consistent and customer orientated.
- Responsible for achieving bi-annual SQLs and closing KPI’s to reach growth targets.
- Focus and push both self and others if required to achieve targets, budgets and results despite any opposition or antagonism on route.
- Set tough objectives, monitor progress and if necessary, take corrective action and generally control the performance of both self and if appropriate, others.
- Remain forceful when others become pessimistic and defeatist and provide satisfactory and acceptable outcomes insituations which involve the new and unexpected.
- Challenge the status quo in order to achieve a culture dedicated to continuous improvement and best practice.
- Lead, encourage, train and support others in order for them to meet their objectives.
- Meet people with ease and motivate them to seek opportunities and achieve high standards.
- Bring a sense of urgency to situations, demonstrate an active approach, be willing to get involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives.
- Be firm and persistent when expressing views and provide thoughts and ideas to overcome problems once the situation
has been properly debated.
- 5+ years in Sales and or Marketing Leadership role
Life at Amdaris
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications