WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 60% in 2021, 94% in 2022 and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting-edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
We will consider full or part-time for this role.
As a Finance Administrator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth financial operations of our organisation. You will be responsible for managing expenses, processing invoices, overseeing credit control, and handling audit requests. This role requires a keen eye for detail, strong organisational skills, and a commitment to maintaining financial accuracy and compliance. The Finance Administrator supports the Finance Department with financial administration ensuring compliance in financial management standards, they directly support the Finance Team with the completion of regular, administrative, finance tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the Group’s businesses
- Review and process employee expense reports,
- Monitor and reconcile company credit card transactions.
- Maintain accurate records of all expenses and prepare reports for management.
- Receive and process supplier invoices, verifying accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure invoices are approved and coded correctly before payment.
- Prepare and process payments in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing financial documentation and reports for internal and external audits.
- Provide necessary information and support to auditors during the audit process.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date financial records for audit purposes.
FINANCE ADMINISRATOR REQUIREMENTS
- AAT (preferred).
- Proven experience in a finance or accounting role.
- Strong knowledge of financial principles and accounting procedures.
- Proficiency in accounting software (e.g., NetSuite) and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and compliance requirements.
LIFE AT AMDARIS
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications