We’re growing rapidly and are seeking Front-End Developers at mid/senior levels to embark on a range of software development projects. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year-on-year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level.
FRONT-END DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to shape products and early-stage architecture, directly impacting the solution and being an expert, influencing the development opportunities for our projects.
As a Front-End Developer, you will work with cross-functional teams to create new web products and features, as well as collaborate with developers and internal teams on product development.
The successful Front-End Developer must keep up with emerging technologies, supervise the activities of less experienced team members or other colleagues to maintain operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, solution development, and propose a solution.
- Contributing to the design and development of the product and adding new functionality.
- Analysing and fixing bugs
- An opportunity to help shape the design and architecture as the software matures.
- Performing software releases, updates, and deployment activities.
FRONT-END DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Experience of a modern UI framework such as Vue.js, React or Angular. (Preferably Vue.js).
- Experience writing automated UI tests, preferably using Cypress or Jest.
- An understanding of three-tier web application software architecture and REST+JSON.
- Experience of working in a team using Agile Software Engineering best practices.
- Experience using a modern IDE.
- Experience of DevOps and Automated Testing.
- You should be able to obtain SC Clearance.
LIFE AT AMDARIS
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications