We’re growing rapidly and are seeking Front End Developer professionals at all levels to embark on an international software development project. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year on year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level.
FRONT END DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to bridge the world of design and software development, creating and embedding scripts in a variety of web platforms. You will have to use markup languages like HTML and CSS to create user-friendly layouts, optimising performance of applications front end and designing mobile-based features.
As a Senior Front End Developer, you will need to be proficient in raising up opportunities, enhancements, and process improvements. Additionally you will assist customers and team members on issue resolution and problem-solving. You possess the ability to visualise the “big picture” for a future products and better understanding of their business cases.
The role involves collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability, write functional requirement documents and guides, and create quality mock-ups and prototypes. Part of your role is helping back-end developers with coding (.NET), troubleshooting and API definitions, therefore ensuring high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency.
The successful Senior Front-End Developer will excel in every stage of the lifecycle of software development, including design creation, coding, debugging, testing, and maintenance. You will act as an expert in devising innovative and tailored solutions to help businesses achieve their goals in a variety of industries. Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies is key, whilst overseeing the activities of the less experienced team members. You will work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management and Technical Operations. As well as business users and Senior Management, as required.
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer.
- Hands-on experience with markup languages.
- Good knowledge of at least one front-end framework (Angular, React, Vue etc.).
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of TDD and BDD approaches in software development.
To see more roles in Romania, click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications