We’re growing rapidly and are looking for Full Stack Developer professionals to embark on an international software development project. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER DESCRIPTION
Full Stack Professionals build the front-end and back-end design of websites and software
applications. They create design plans for the user-facing side of applications, which controls
look, feel, and function.
They also structure the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction. A Full Stack Professional is trained to understand what is going on between these two interfaces and possesses the variety of software skills needed to work on both. People with a strong desire to learn a multitude of technologies and programming languages with a can-do attitude will thrive in this role. Full Stack Professionals are problem-solvers, working in a fast-paced, collaborative office environment alongside other engineers.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Familiarity with frontend frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue etc.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, C#.Net, NodesJS, etc.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
To see more roles in Romania, click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications