HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development organisation with stylish offices based in the heart of Bristol. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European and Middle East offices. We are growing quickly and require an HR Business partner who loves putting HR strategy into action.
We are seeking an HRBP to support our exciting growth trajectory overseeing all human resources operations and ensuring they are aligned with Amdaris’ goals. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative & collaborative culture. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a swiftly growing organization.
- Partner with stakeholders in all aspects of HR to ensure HR genuinely adds value
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention.
- Create solutions to people issues which enable stakeholders to better meet their commercial growth objectives
- Use data and metrics to identify potential issues and support decision-making that really increases employee engagement & retention.
- Collaborate and lead on projects relating to Talent and Performance Management, Compensation Management, Succession Planning, and Leadership Development.
- Participate and contribute in strategic planning and implementation of business needs.
- Provide in-depth analysis of human resources needs for both organisationally and relating individual delivery centres.
- Provide innovative and creative solutions to the complex issues around new centre setup and acquisition or mergers in eastern Europe.
- Facilitate full utilisation of our HR system (HiBob) across the organisation
- Identify trends that may have an impact on the success of organisation’s goals.
- Partner with delivery centre HR team’s & Leadership on organisational design, planning, and execution at scale.
- Directly manage HR team across our centres and create career roadmaps and development plans for all team members.
- Stay abreast of HR law and ensure all policies and processes across the group regularly updated accordingly.
- Expertise in people/HR policies & procedures – and a track record of prioritising, defining, developing, and rolling out scalable HR solutions that address the needs of the business.
- Fully developed coaching and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability.
- Prior experience working in a high growth environment; software or technology experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with data and analytics and working with technical teams.
- Deep understanding of relevant employment laws
- CIPD qualified or Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Able to travel domestically and globally, as needed
- 3+ years HR experience in a high-tech environment
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications