We’re growing rapidly, our approach has helped us grow 60% last year, 90% so far this year and our future plans are even bigger. We want to open a new center in Romania, in Bucharest, after the one in Timisoara, and we are seeking an ambitious and talented IT Recruiter to join our talented, collaborative team. You’ll work in a broader international team to ensure talent is brought seamlessly into the company. Your core responsibility will be managing the recruitment process from A to Z. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
Working within a global setup will be a fantastic chance for an experienced IT Recruiter to enhance their career in a prominent organization that offers great career progression, strong coaching, and outstanding visibility to the wider business. Your career can progress as a people manager or as a high-performing individual contributor, who sets the standards of attitude, behavior and performance.
IT RECRUITER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to identify current and future hiring needs and headhunt candidates through a variety of methods to support business growth, managing the end-to-end recruitment process. You will be responsible for building a reputation as a recruitment expert of your market while being involved in all recruitment lifecycle from defining job requirements to writing job ads, screening, interviewing, and making job offers to outstanding talent.
The successful IT Recruiter will have to collaborate with hiring managers to define and write job specifications for current and future openings, advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards, social networks, and source candidates through online channels. Part of your role will be to apply headhunting techniques on LinkedIn and other social networks, including organizing and participating in events, screening resumes and applications, and interviewing candidates during various hiring stages.
Our recruitment philosophy is about building engaged communities, telling a story, listening discussing and fostering an emotional attachment with new talent, therefore you will be building a passive candidate matrix to enable us to respond faster to our hiring needs.
IT RECRUITER REQUIREMENTS
- Job-Related experience
- Upper-Intermediate English communication skills;
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, balance project work with high-priority requests;
- Ability to quickly adapt priorities to business requirements;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience in using a variety of recruitment tools to source candidates, including jobs boards, LinkedIn
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems is a plus
- High energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, and dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications