We’re growing rapidly and are seeking an ambitious and talented IT Recruiter to join our talented, collaborative team. You’ll work in a broader international team to ensure talent in brought seamlessly into the company. Your core responsibility will be managing the recruitment process from A to Z. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We are an international cutting-edge software development organisation with brand new offices based in the heart of Chisinau. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European offices. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for an IT Recruiter to embark on an outstanding journey and ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Working within a global setup, this will be a fantastic chance for an experienced IT Recruiter to enhance their career in a prominent organisation that offers great career progression, strong coaching and outstanding visibility to the wider business. Your career can progress as a people manager or as a high performing individual contributor, who sets the standards of attitude, behaviour and performance.
IT RECRUITER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to identify current and future hiring needs and headhunt candidates through a variety of methods to support business growth, managing the end-to-end recruitment process. You will be responsible for building a reputation as a recruitment expert of your market, while being involved in all recruitment lifecycle from defining job requirements to writing job ads, screening, interviewing and making job offers to outstanding talent.
The successful IT Recruiter will have to collaborate with hiring managers to define and write job specifications for current and future openings, advertising job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks and sourcing candidates through online channels. Part of your role will be to apply headhunting techniques on LinkedIn and other social networks, including organising and participating in events, screening resumes and applications and interviewing candidates during various hiring stages.
Our recruitment philosophy is about building engaged communities, telling a story, listening discussing and fostering an emotional attachment with new talent, therefore you will be building a passive candidate matrix to enable us to response faster to our hiring needs.
IT RECRUITER REQUIREMENTS
- Job Related experience: min 2 year of recruitment experience;
- Upper Intermediate English communication skills;
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, balance project work with high-priority requests;
- Very good organization of work and ability to quickly adapt priorities to business requirements;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience in using a variety of recruitment tools to source candidates, including jobs boards, LinkedIn,etc
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems is a plus
- High energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
Competitive salary that rework your hard work and recognise talent. Bonus - Uncapped Commission
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications