We’re growing rapidly and are seeking Java Developer professionals at all levels to embark on an international software development project. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 40% every year for the last four years, and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting edge projects there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
JAVA DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to write well-designed and efficient code, prioritising, assigning and executing tasks throughout the software development life cycle. You will have to document development phases, scheduling product releases with internal teams and designing highly scalable software solutions to improve functionality and system longevity.
As a Java Developer, you will have to collaborate with project members to implement end-to-end solutions for complex projects, including designing and implementing database architecture, identifying and analysing user requirements and analysing current systems to maintain integrity and improve overall architecture.
The successful Java Developer will have to be well-versed in building scalable applications, improving client service, seeking strategic technical solutions, enhancements to business requirements, and sharing his skills and knowledge with less experienced engineers.
JAVA DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in designing, building and testing Java applications
- Experience in Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE)
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring (Boot, Core, MVC) and JPA (Hibernate)
- Good knowledge with Subversion/Git
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good delegation, time management skills and problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS) and CI/CD pipeline in the cloud
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD approaches in software development
- Advocate of Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Ant / Gradle / Jenkins
- Excellent understanding of Apache ActiveMQ
- Excellent understanding of software design patterns
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications