WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 60% in 2021, 94% in 2022 and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting-edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
LEAD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to lead a new team promoting excellence and technical best practice.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for scoping, designing, implementing, and maintaining software solutions. You will work with a cross functional team and liaise with stakeholders to understand their security requirements and present and develop solutions that meet those requirements.
Ideally you will be an experienced COTS product deployment and integration engineer with knowledge of HLD documents, supply chain liaison, and a variety of technologies, including VMWare, Citrix, SharePoint, Oracle “Web Suite” and P3M, data loss prevention, protective marking, cross domain data management and network protection, web app presentation and load-balancing, service integration, security integration, and license models.
- You will be responsible for scoping, designing, implementing and maintaining software solutions.
- You will take a lead on the assessment or design of IT solutions; supporting a team to present and deliver business cases to senior stakeholders.
- You will collaborate with Enterprise Architects to develop and maintain models of the current and future architecture, integration and solutions roadmap.
- You will keep up to date with emerging technologies, and support team members to maintain operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, solution proposals and development.
LEAD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years’ of experience in software development
- 3+ years’ of experience in security architecture
- Strong technical skills in a variety of programming languages and technologies.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Able to obtain BPSS or SC Clearance.
LIFE AT AMDARIS
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications