We’re growing fast and are looking for a creative, dynamic Marketing Specialist to work closely with our Marketing Manager and award-winning Creative Director to support the B2B and internal marketing elements of the business.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year on year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level, so join our team in the centre of Chisinau.
This is a fantastic chance to show your true potential with one of the fastest-growing transformative technology companies in Europe. You’ll be working alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment that offers great career progression and excellent creative opportunities.
Our growth plan is ambitious and our campaign plans will take your ideas to the next level. This role is based in our offices in the centre of Chisinau and will work closely with our wider global team.
MARKETING SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll devise and deliver integrated campaigns to drive acquisition, retention and brand awareness. You’ll create briefs with your stakeholders and creatively respond to these briefs in a fast-paced environment.
As the Marketing Specialist, you’ll be a self-starter comfortable working within an agreed budget and strategic plan to take full ownership of various campaigns across multiple channels. Responsible for organising internal and external events and PR, you will be confident in writing compelling copy for newsletters, social media channels, videos and website.
MARKETING SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS
- Strong project management skills, including project planning, schedule setting and budget management
- Relationship management, including working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders across various locations
- Ensure all campaign stakeholders are aware of their role and engaged for success
- Ability to understand the competitive landscape and shape campaigns around these insights
- Own the development of campaign briefs and the execution of multiple campaigns
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while paying extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of creating compelling campaigns messages for use across social, email, video, PR, digital channels and events
We’re also particularly eager to hear from people who have experience in these areas:
- Ability to manage PPC campaigns across Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Comfortable with Google Analytics
- Experience of email marketing platforms
- Demonstrable experience in improving SEO visibility
- Understanding of technology with a focus on software development
- Experience in recruitment, acquisition and retention would be a beneficial
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications