We are growing rapidly and are looking for .NET Developer professionals at all levels to embark on an international software development project. You will be working with the latest technologies alongside our brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. At Amdaris, we support our team so everyone can build a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 40% every year for the last four years, and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
.NET DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to write clean and scalable code using .NET programming languages, testing and deploying applications and systems to improve existing software. You will participate in requirements analysis and prioritise tasks, collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture and revise, update, refactor and debug code.
As a .NET Developer, you will develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC) and serve as an expert on applications, providing technical support for programs and applications to customers and other team members.
The successful .NET Developer will use analytical and problem-solving skills to develop solutions that may include a variety of complex business requirements. You will troubleshoot technical programs, products and applications and redesign programs as needed to make them more efficient and effective. You will need to have the ability to learn new products and technologies as they become available.
.NET DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience as a .NET Engineer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET (including Core) framework, SQL Server and design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, WCF)
- Familiarity with Azure platforms and CI/CD pipeline in the cloud
- An advocate of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD approaches in software development
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications