We’re growing rapidly and are seeking .NET Developers at mid/senior levels to embark on a software development project alongside a client from the Defence Industry. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 60% in 2021, 94% in 2022 and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting-edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
.NET DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking an individual who takes ownership and follows through, actively promotes excellence, and is willing to question the existing norms when improvement is necessary. If you are a proactive, outcome-oriented person who aspires to create a beneficial influence each day, this position could be a suitable fit for you.
The main purpose of the role is to shape products and early-stage architecture, directly impacting the solution and being an expert, influencing the development opportunities for our projects.
As a .NET Developer, you will work with cross-functional teams to create new web products and features, as well as collaborate with developers and internal teams on product development.
The successful .NET Developer must keep up with emerging technologies, and supervise the activities of less experienced team members or other colleagues to maintain operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, solution development, and propose a solution.
- The role will include software and hardware interfacing, combining both new design and compliance with existing interfaces.
- Write, test, and deploy high-quality code to enhance the products
- You will use software development tools for Issue Tracking, Configuration Control and Software Unit Testing.
- You will conduct software and system analysis and requirement gathering.
- Developing data-driven solutions for a range of clients
.NET DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Strong experience with C# and .Net 6
- Expertise in MVC / Web Application Development
- Proven with writing Windows Services
- Strong background in RESTful Web Services.
- Experience in writing unit tests.
- Understanding and exposure to Object Oriented practices and principles with IOC experience.
- Relational databases – moderate/strong Microsoft SQL Server skills.
- Web service with experience of consuming SOAP, JSON, RESTful services.
- Experience in the use of ALM systems, e.g. Azure DevOps
- Profound understanding of software development life cycle and approaches.
- Mastery of Agile (scrum/Kanban) methodologies and practices.
- Knowledge of build and release pipelines (desirable)
- As mandatory you will need to obtain BPSS or SC Clearance
- This role is available full-remote, in the United Kingdom
LIFE AT AMDARIS
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications