We’re growing rapidly and are seekingNode.JS professionals at mid/senior levels to embark on a range of international software development projects. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year-on-year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level.
NODE.JS DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to shape products and early-stage architecture, directly impacting the solution and being an expert, influencing the development opportunities for our projects.
As a Node.JS Developer, you will work with cross-functional teams to create new web products and features, as well as collaborate with developers and internal teams on product development.
The successful Node.JS Developer must keep up with emerging technologies, supervise the activities of less experienced team members or other colleagues maintain operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, solution development, and propose solution.
- Write, test and deploy high-quality code to enhance the products
- Design software systems for new features
- Diagnose bugs and system bottlenecks as our product scales
- Work closely with product and design to define our roadmap
- Developing data-driven solutions for a range of clients
Node.js DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Proven work experience as Node.JS developer.
- Good knowledge of Node.JS
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Principles and clean code advocate
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications