We’re growing rapidly and are looking for NodeJS Developer professionals to embark on an international software development project. You’ll work with the latest technologies together with our brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. At Amdaris, we support our team so everyone can build a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We connect the right people with the right tasks for fantastic outcomes. We’ve grown 40% every year for the last four years and we’re still getting bigger. With an incredible growth plan and exciting projects from day one, now is the time to join our fantastic team in our city centre location in Iulius Town.
NODE.JS DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to shape products and early-stage architecture, directly impacting the solution and being an expert, influencing the development opportunities for our projects.
As a Node.JS Developer, you will work with cross-functional teams to create new web products and features, as well as collaborate with developers and internal teams on product development.
The successful Node.JS Developer must keep up with emerging technologies, supervise the activities of less experienced team members or other colleagues maintain operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, solution development, and propose solution.
- Write, test and deploy high-quality code to enhance the products
- Design software systems for new features
- Diagnose bugs and system bottlenecks as our product scales
- Work closely with product and design to define our roadmap
- Developing data-driven solutions for a range of clients
NODE.JS DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Proven work experience as Node.JS developer.
- Good knowledge of Node.JS
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Principles and clean code advocate
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications