Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development organisation with a stylish head office based in the heart of Bristol. We are growing quickly and require an Executive Assistant /Office manager to joint as the catalyst
We are looking for an Executive Assistant / Office Manager to support Amdaris’ senior-level managers and perform a variety of administrative and Office management tasks. In addition to the core elements of the role there will be ad hoc personal assistant support for CEO’s. The successful candidate will be well-organised, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to executive members.
- Manage office space, including but not limited to; repairs and maintenance, insurance policies and renewals, attendance and actions and at tenant’s meetings and Liaise with cleaning contractors and escalation of issues.
- Organisation of management meetings, minute taking and distribution
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the Co-CEO’s schedule is followed, “gatekeeper” of extremely active diaries.
- Arrange international and detailed travel plans for Co-CEOs and all employees travelling for client’s and company events, coordination of itineraries, and agendas.
- Perform reception duties such as answering phones where necessary
- Liaise with clients and business guests
- Organise company events
- Solve simple IT problems and contact the IT department when necessary
- Maintain intranet, ensuring processes are up to date and organised
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments, including Centre Directors, Sales and HR
- Liaise with other employees on behalf of senior management
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports
- Purchasing of IT equipment, stationary, refreshments, general supplies.
- Health and Safety compliance in; fire, covid-19, DSE and water testing
You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability of working effectively as part of teams based in UK, Europe and UAE;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent people skills and influencing ability
- Be able to coordinate with other departments;
- Natural flair for ensuring that administrative processes are completed with diligence and professionalism;
- Ability to work under pressure with conflicting deadlines;
- Forward thinking with a ‘can do’ approach
- 2 years’ plus experience working as an office manager/administrator
- Highly organised
- Strong cultural fit with a rapidly growing tech business
- Team player
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft programmes, especially Word and Outlook.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications